2001 McAllister St. No. 142
- Garage 1
- Year 2002
- MLS # 490470
- Virtual Tour
Stunning Modern NOPA Condominium
This spectacular condominium offers incredible modern living, gracious scale, a coveted floorplan, and wonderful natural light. Spanning two levels this amazing townhouse style residence features two bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, an expansive living level perfect for entertaining, windows on two sides, and gorgeous outdoor terraces. 2001 McAllister Street No.142 is located on a serene tree lined block of the widely popular NOPA district, offering the perfect urban neighborhood lifestyle.
- Gorgeous 2 level corner condominium with 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, dramatic great room, 2 outdoor terraces, and wonderful natural light.
- Spectacular open plan great room with expansive living area, separate dining room, sophisticated office nook, beautiful hardwood floors, and flooded with natural light.
- Deluxe chef’s kitchen with beautiful granite counters, professional stainless-steel appliances, LED lighting, and abundant cabinet space.
- Wonderful master suite with high ceilings, two closets featuring built-in organizers, spacious master bathroom, and serene outlooks.
- In-unit laundry, ample storage space, professional managed building, and 1 car parking.
2001 McAllister Street No.142 is located in the highly coveted NOPA neighborhood, just a short stroll to cafes, restaurants, and boutiques of Divisadero Street. NOPA is one of San Francisco’s most popular neighborhoods, offering great weather and the walkable urban lifestyle sought by many people living in San Francisco. There are several convenient transportation options including corporate shuttle buses, MUNI surface trains, BART, and excellent freeway access to Silicon Valley and the Peninsula.